Monday, April 16, 2007

Stuff

This is version number three of this post. I write a paragraph or two then delete and start again. Either I write some stuff I'm just not ready to put here yet or I just think the writing stinks, or I have an idea of what I'd like to say but I don't have the time to actually put it all down, order my thoughts etc.
Does anyone read this guff I write anyway?
Am I just ranting to no-one?

There's a lot of stuff I want to say. Stuff about openness, raw truth, doubt, fear, insecurity, messy stuff like that.

I want to share my heart, my hopes and fears, my dreams and my doubts but I don't seem to be able to find the words.

But like I said; does anyone read this guff I write anyway?

Give me some time to think. maybe I'll post more when (or if) I get my thoughts into some semblance of order

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What you propose sounds great.

I am waiting.

Bye